Belwickett

My photo
We are an eclectic wiccan coven focused on renewing ourselves as well as helping each other through thick and thin. We like to consider ourselves a family. We seek to know the secret knowledge of our earth and use it well as in the old ways.

Friday, December 31, 2010

Occult Studying: What to Choose?!

Wow this coven really needs update! We have been so busy lately.I think we've gotten like one or two more coveners since the last post. Maybe. Still not sure. So me being a fellow studier for more knowledge, I have been studying the process of dreams since October and I want to move on. I think I've learned enough info on dreams for now. I bought a rose quartz pendulum the other day and it turned up missing yesterday. So I can't work on that like I wanted. And I wanted to study the Tarot but I don't have any tarot cards. I can't that either, I guess. I don't want to work on the crystal ball yet.Runes are very powerful to me, maybe I'll work on that. Hmmm...

--Reyn--

No comments:

Post a Comment