Belwickett

My photo
We are an eclectic wiccan coven focused on renewing ourselves as well as helping each other through thick and thin. We like to consider ourselves a family. We seek to know the secret knowledge of our earth and use it well as in the old ways.

Monday, September 6, 2010

Boy I feel dumb

A week ago I told someone that my birthday is on the 7th of September and they said 'oh so your birthday is on Monday' and I was like 'yeah I guess'. So and I've been telling everyone that on Monday I'll be seventeen and I've been looking forward to today but I'm looking at the calendar and it says the 6th. I think I just wanna staple my mouth shut.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
But anyways I'm listening to a song called Blessing by London After Midnight (i've been listening to it for hours on end) and it made me think-
People say they won't believe in anything they can't see, and if you are one of these people, what if it wasn't meant to be seen but only felt. Like have you ever felt something even though you couldn't see it? Even if it was only a feeling. I pretty sure we all have. It's like a gut feeling basically, so do people say that they don't believe in their gut feelings?

--Reyna--

No comments:

Post a Comment