Belwickett

My photo
We are an eclectic wiccan coven focused on renewing ourselves as well as helping each other through thick and thin. We like to consider ourselves a family. We seek to know the secret knowledge of our earth and use it well as in the old ways.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

oh mi god

ugh today is the day i get my tooth pulled...what a fuckin drag. i will be loopy all afternoon.......i will totally need a pick me up......"dont wanna kiss, dont wanna touch, just smoke my cigarette and hush, dont call my name dont call my name, robertooooooo......alejandro" i sooo need a cigarette now lol, that is sooo my fav song. gaga you are my hero and the love of my life. so besides the tooth being pulled there really isnt anything exiting about today, i will basically be at home cleaning. another thing to add to my "what a fuckin drag" list. i guess i could relax...i totally need it. anyways i should stop blabbing about shit that is not significant to anyone lol...i am gonna go.....and do stuff.....that i just said i was gonna do....so bye....for now....................bye....hahah lol....blessed be!

-Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment