Belwickett

My photo
We are an eclectic wiccan coven focused on renewing ourselves as well as helping each other through thick and thin. We like to consider ourselves a family. We seek to know the secret knowledge of our earth and use it well as in the old ways.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Ready To Start Over

I am now ready to leave this childish world of whining and complaining to enter a world of magic and seriousness, the adult world. i know that it will be hard and i really should have started this a long time ago but i still think it is not to late. before i had been so naive and so dependent on other people to do things for me and now that is going to change i need my life to turn out much different from my fathers....my aunt told me the other day that it is OK to let people be lazy like my brother and let them think that life will be a piece of cake...they will get it some day, she said that it took my dad a bit but he got it.....ya right it took him almost 40 years to get it...he is a looser and i will not be like him and i will not accept people that are gonna be lazy, its bullshit and i am not gonna be like that anymore. it is time to be an adult and take life by that balls and go out there and be my own person..buy my own things and live my own life, not a life shaped by people doing shit for me. right now i am filling out an application for college, something i have been needing to do for so long but i was lazy and did not feel like it, i am also looking for a job so i can begin my life. i feel like i am diving in to the pool of life with no idea how to swim and no idea who will help me if i start to drown but life is about risks and this is one i am gonna take or i will end up a looser like my father did, i want to end up like my mother with a great husband and a good life with kids who love her, and an awsome job, its time to do shit and do good doin that shit,

PEACE OUT!!
Rouge (formerly known as rowan)

1 comment:

  1. That is great! I love posts like this. Which college(s) are you applying for? It's a bit early, but do you have any idea what you would like to major in? Gods. I remember I was determined to become a criminal psychologist. Then I took an anthropology class and fell in love. Anthro has everything I love: people watching, digging in the dirt, skeletons. Of course, I only have an AA in it. Life happens ;)
    There is also no 4 year college within an acceptable driving distance that has the anthro program I want. Maybe someday. For now, I have a kid and another on the way. Being a mom is a pretty awesome experience too.

    Some advice: it is cheaper to get your AA at a community college, then move on to a bigger one. Unless you are able to get scholarships and grants that will cover you.

    Libby aka Eclipse

    ReplyDelete