Belwickett

My photo
We are an eclectic wiccan coven focused on renewing ourselves as well as helping each other through thick and thin. We like to consider ourselves a family. We seek to know the secret knowledge of our earth and use it well as in the old ways.

Friday, September 3, 2010

now i feel better

my mouth is not swollen any more and i have no pain...those pain pills are sooooo great lol....so tomarrow we are having a coven study group meeting to tell about the laws i have made for the coven. i had an amazing magickal experiance the other night where i raised so much power the washingmachine wined very loudly and shut off.....no power when i went to see...it was truly amazing. Right now i am eating some top ramen lol it is soo delicious so out of all the views i have on this blog...how many of you are wiccan, if you want to tell me just put it in the comments below so i can see lol. and if you would like to see my covens youtube videos then go to youtube and our channel is named Belwickett1 so check it out we have like 15 videos and counting...and if you are still interested in us check out our website wix.com/belwicket/belwicket its pretty awsome anyways about today ireyn is gona come over after she gets out of school so i am exited about that. if i have not told you already she is my best freind.......totally i could not live without her....she is the one that i think about everyday so ya..if she wasnt here i thinki would have killed myself by now lol. tomarrow i am goint to work on my neighbor kristens dad's yard..if that made any sense to you.......he pays me like 60 bucks everytime soo i have a little bi of spending money....i need a job sooo bad i try to put in as many apps as i can but i guess it is just not working....but i have to keep trying i am thinkin about doing a spell to give me a little boost but i have to think about that one..and do some divining before that happens. you know what really pisses me off......and it totally makes me feel like shit...when i put up a pic of my brother on myspace and tons of people look at it and reply about ti telling me he is so hott...and when i put new pics of me up hardly andyone says anything...it makes me feel like he is better than me or better lookin and it hurts ....god i think i might take that picture off.....lol......so anyways i am gonna go i have some updateing to do on my website and i need to make sure my room and the notes are ready for my meeting on saturday.....i will blog somore laters...ok see ya Blessed Be!

-Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment