Belwickett

My photo
We are an eclectic wiccan coven focused on renewing ourselves as well as helping each other through thick and thin. We like to consider ourselves a family. We seek to know the secret knowledge of our earth and use it well as in the old ways.

Friday, September 10, 2010

peacefull and all full of love (only a dream, while i live this nightmare)

the longer i wait to see him, the longer i wait to hear from him, the more that my insides burn and tear up. he is part of my heart and that part keeps destroying it self. i want to be with him so bad now, as my life and my family crumbles to bits. he is not here with me like he said he would. my mind is going crazy i cannot stop the scary thoughts of a divorce in the family a scary thought, for i had the heartfelt feeling that they would be together forever. i cry a lot nowadays almost 2wice a day, because he isn't here, and they are splitting up :(......why cant my family be the normal one.....not a fucked up mess that cant get it together......why cant he just be the one, and save me the trouble of going through this pain day after day, maybe this life is just not worth it, maybe i wont make it to 20, maybe my time on this earth will be limited, it seems so real now ....the thought of not waking up in the morning...i cannot take it anymore...it hurts so much. i hope this shall pass, and life will go the way i dream every night, peaceful and all full of love..........good night...and blessed be

-Rowan

No comments:

Post a Comment