Belwickett

My photo
We are an eclectic wiccan coven focused on renewing ourselves as well as helping each other through thick and thin. We like to consider ourselves a family. We seek to know the secret knowledge of our earth and use it well as in the old ways.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

My name is Reyna

Alright. This is Reyna. First blog. If you don't know who I am, check out Belwickett's site. If you're reading this uselessness you probably know at lteast a little. Never been much of a blog person (I always thought they were lame) but knowing that I have always kept an open mind ever since I realized that there is such a thing as commen sense, I figured 'What the hey!' And so now I'm sitting here staring at the nonsense words that I'm typing thinking of what to put next, when what I should be doing is getting ready to go buy a female for my Crested Gecko, Sherman.
I remember reading something on the web a year ago that said something about posting things that wouldn't be considered a waste of time. Is this a waste of time? I don't know. Only you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment